I founded Tiecas, Inc. in 1987 because I saw a real need for marketing that was exclusively for manufacturers and industrial companies. Many advertising agencies either shy away from technical marketing because of smaller budgets or tend to force-fit consumer (B2C) marketing tactics that are not as effective with an audience of engineering, technical and industrial professionals.
People with a graphic design background run most marketing and advertising agencies. I, on the other hand, have learned the trade by applying sound business management principles to my engineering education and combined it with creative thinking to help my industrial clients boost their sales. I received a mechanical engineering degree from Indian Institute of Technology – IIT, Bombay and an MBA degree from Kent State University, Ohio. That’s why I call myself a marketing engineer.
I’m originally from India and came to the US in 1980. Moved to Houston, Texas in 1982 and have lived here ever since. I sometimes like to joke with my clients and ask them, “Why outsource to India when the Indian will come to you?”
I consider it a God-given gift to be able to use both sides of my brain – combining strategic left-brain thinking with compelling right-brain creativity. My focus is on delivering results-oriented industrial marketing solutions that provide a competitive edge to my clients.
If you are looking for an industrial marketing company that understands your technical business, is knowledgeable about an engineering audience and who will take your business seriously, I invite you to partner with Tiecas and experience a real difference.
Learn more about my industrial marketing company >>
I work with manufacturers, distributors and engineering companies to help them build stronger relationships based on trust.
I use proven industrial marketing strategies and tactics to generate more high-quality leads that turn into sales opportunities which accelerate their pipelines and grow revenues.
Delivering results and value consistently for over 30 years.
- Low awareness of your company among engineers and industrial buyers.
- Not enough new leads and most are unqualified leads.
- Your sales team is spending too much time on prospecting and qualifying.
- You know who you want to target but don’t know how to reach key decision makers.
- Need to move away from price-based discussions to value delivered in selling complex engineered systems.
- Your website is an outdated digital brochure and it doesn’t fit your sales process.
- Lack of time or don’t have the in-house expertise to plan, create relevant content and execute industrial marketing programs consistently.
- Little or no visibility in major search engines.
- As a Mechanical Engineer, I understand technical concepts and know how to communicate with industrial professionals.
- I know how to uncover the “tacit know-how” inside the minds of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) by working closely with them.
- I know how to create technical content that aligns well with how industrial professionals make buying decisions.
- I have a proven track record of delivering tangible results for my clients.
- I take an ownership approach to every marketing engagement and pay attention to details, so you can focus on the big picture.
- You have a small in-house marketing team with little to no expertise in industrial marketing.
- You have no internal resources and need everything from ideas to implementation.
- You want a trusted partner who can get the work done quickly with minimal direct supervision or oversight.
- You need someone capable of handling complex marketing projects and more importantly, be held accountable for delivering results.
- You want good value for your marketing dollars.