How I Help
Your Marketing Engineer is Here
I’m the first one to admit that I may not be a good fit for everyone, because I focus 100% on the industrial sector. I don’t do any general B2B marketing or B2C marketing. I strongly believe that a business relationship can only work when there is a good fit for both parties and the relationship is based on mutual trust.
I work with manufacturers, distributors and engineering companies to help them build stronger relationships based on trust.
I use proven industrial marketing strategies and tactics to generate more high-quality leads that turn into sales opportunities which accelerate their pipelines and grow revenues.
Delivering results and value consistently for over 30 years.
- Low awareness of your company among engineers and industrial buyers.
- Not enough new leads and most are unqualified leads.
- Your sales team is spending too much time on prospecting and qualifying.
- You know who you want to target but don’t know how to reach key decision makers.
- Need to move away from price-based discussions to value delivered in selling complex engineered systems.
- Your website is an outdated digital brochure and it doesn’t fit your sales process.
- Lack of time or don’t have the in-house expertise to plan, create relevant content and execute industrial marketing programs consistently.
- Little or no visibility in major search engines.
- As a Mechanical Engineer, I understand technical concepts and know how to communicate with industrial professionals.
- I know how to uncover the “tacit know-how” inside the minds of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) by working closely with them.
- I know how to create technical content that aligns well with how industrial professionals make buying decisions.
- I have a proven track record of delivering tangible results for my clients.
- I take an ownership approach to every marketing engagement and pay attention to details, so you can focus on the big picture.
I’m not a consultant who just provides strategic ideas. Many of my clients ask me to implement, measure and provide verifiable ROI for their marketing dollars.
- You have a small in-house marketing team with little to no expertise in industrial marketing.
- You have no internal resources and need everything from ideas to implementation.
- You want a trusted partner who can get the work done quickly with minimal direct supervision or oversight.
- You need someone capable of handling complex marketing projects and more importantly, be held accountable for delivering results.
- You want good value for your marketing dollars.