Industrial Content Marketing for More Qualified Leads
Inbound marketing with content
Win the mindshare of engineers and industrial buyers with industrial content marketing. Set the table for your sales team to score more wins. Build stronger relationships by providing relevant and technically accurate content that engineers trust. Generate better quality inbound leads that turn into qualified opportunities and increase sales.
What it is
I use proven building blocks of industrial content marketing service to produce results and maximize your ROI. For manufacturers, distributors and engineering companies that usually means the number of leads generated that turn into qualified sales opportunities and ultimately, an increase in sales.
- Content market strategy
- Content creation
- Keyword research and optimization (SEO)
- Content assets for top of funnel leads
- Email marketing for lead nurturing
- Tracking and reporting
What to expect
- Increased awareness about your company, its products and services.
- Improved search engine rankings for keyword phrases used by your target audience.
- Enhanced visibility of in-house expertise to differentiate you from the competition.
- Reduced cost per lead by generating more high-quality leads.
- Qualified and nurtured leads for your sales team to convert into wins.
- Streamlined and sustainable process for customer acquisition and retention.
- Make informed decisions based on analytics with expert opinions.
NOTE: Industrial content marketing is a process that takes time to produce results. It is not a quick fix for slow sales.
What it costs
- Industrial content marketing services are offered on a monthly retainer with an annual agreement. The retainer agreement is subject to quarterly reviews before renewal for the next quarter.
- This is definitely not a one-size-fits-all package. It will be customized to fit your needs and budget.
- Industrial content marketing retainers start at $5,600 per month. The scope of work and deliverables will determine the final cost of your retainer.
Ready to Talk?
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit. This won’t be a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.
* Required fields