Industrial Marketing Consulting
Hands-on consulting from a proven expert
Industrial marketing consulting from a proven expert with 30+ years of hands-on experience. When you have an industrial marketing problem or a question, you want practical advice and answers you can apply quickly. You want someone with an insider’s knowledge and an outsider’s objectivity who can immediately point you in the right direction. That’s what you’ll get from our industrial marketing consulting service.
What it is
Industrial marketing consulting is the answer if you have more questions than answers when marketing to engineers and industrial buyers. I’ll analyze your situation and then provide you with practical solutions that you can apply immediately.
You will receive one-on-one personalized consulting by me, not pre-recorded generic advice. What makes me such an expert?
I don’t just give you advice, I use my hands-on experience of over three decades working with industrial companies to help you solve real-world marketing challenges that are holding you back. In other words, I can maximize the return on your marketing investment by producing measurable results.
Research shows that most experts in their respective fields have spent at least ten years acquiring and honing their skills. I’m an expert with over 30 years of practice under my belt as a full-time industrial marketer measured by that yardstick.
What it is
- Kick-off meeting – discover your marketing challenges and define the scope of work
- Learn about your strengths and identify weaknesses where you need outside help
- Perform a complete audit of your website, SEO, content, and any existing marketing programs
- Review 3 to 5 competitor sites
- Analysis of competitors SEO and SEM strategies and tactics
- Review Google Analytics and provide a baseline report
- Perform a content audit and identify gaps for new content creation
- Develop customized solutions that are specific to your company’s challenges
- All consulting sessions are recorded and provided to you for future reference
- Review any marketing tasks performed by you and provide feedback
- Suggest areas and techniques for improvement
- The final deliverable is a short written plan of action and recommendations
What it costs
- Works on a monthly retainer starting at $5,800 per month for 30 hours per month with a minimum contract of three months
- The retainer renews automatically every month unless you cancel
- We don’t require a long-term or annual contract but do ask for a 30-day notice if you plan to end the retainer after the initial 3 months
- The initial phase is usually heavy on discovery, strategy and planning, and light on implementation
- Ongoing consulting after the initial phase could be a mix of guidance and coaching (If you plan on doing the implementation), or we can do 100% of the implementation
- Retainers are a commitment for both of us, and we focus on delivering value by using our experience and expertise in industrial marketing
- On average, we provide 30 hours of our time per month for this retainer
- It is not strictly time bound, and we may spend more time initially but never less than 30 hours in any given month
Ready to Talk?
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit. This won’t be a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.
* Required fields