Industrial Website Design and Development
Website design for lead generation
Is your current site creating the right first impression? Does it fit your sales process or is it merely a point of reference after a call or a meeting? Many industrial website designs or redesigns fail because they are nothing more than a cosmetic facelift. Don’t settle for another “pretty” website.
What it is
Many website redesigns fail because they don’t meet the planned objectives. In essence, they end up being nothing more than a cosmetic facelift for the website. It doesn’t matter how much or how little money you spent on the redesign, it is still wasted.
There’s a lot at stake here; an industrial website is probably the most public-facing digital asset you own. It is the hub of your online presence. There are no shortcuts to success.
An industrial website design or redesign takes a lot of planning and deep understanding of the industrial sales process. I understand what engineers and industrial buyers want to see on vendor websites.
What to expect
- Consult (phone/email/online meetings) to determine site objectives and business goals
- Develop a strategic plan for the site redesign
- Develop a site design plan that is aligned with your sales process
- Review existing Google Analytics and/or analytics from Marketing Automation
- Provide a checklist for gathering existing content
- Develop a new custom design that is consistent with your branding
- Follow current best practices of responsive web design (RWD)
- Create a functional mock-up hosted on our server for your review and feedback
- Research and develop a keywords roadmap
- Edit/optimize existing content as required
- Create new content as required (May increase your cost)
- Implement optimized meta tags
- Use Google-approved “white hat” techniques for on-page SEO
- Build pages and populate with content
- Create up to three landing pages with forms
- Create up to three calls to action buttons/graphics
- Include an integrated blog within the site
- Install a Content Management System (CMS)
- Provide all backend scripting and programming
- Include a Site Search feature
- Install Google Analytics code
- Test across all modern browsers and platforms (Mac OS and WIN)
- Upload to your server and take your site live
- Fix any broken links, missing pages and 301 redirects
What it costs
Robust industrial websites designed to drive sales (up to 50 pages) start at $15,000
Larger and more complex sites (50+ pages, e-commerce, part number finder etc.) start at $26,000
These prices will scale up depending on features, complexities and how much content we have to create from scratch. Additional charges apply for integration with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation (We have hands-on experience with Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot).
Ready to Talk?
Let’s get started with a free 30-minute consultation to determine fit. This won’t be a high-pressure sales pitch. It will be a friendly chat for us to get to know each other a little better.
* Required fields