Technical Content Creation Service for Industrial Companies
Technical content creation done right
Optimized (SEO) technical content creation by knowledgeable professionals. Get high-quality content that is relevant to your business and engaging for engineers and technical professionals. Control your cost with our pay-as-you-go pricing and avoid wasting your time and the hassle of screening writers.
Need technical content but don’t have the time?
Industrial content marketing can’t work without content. Are you limited by your internal bandwidth and budget? You are not alone if you are facing this problem.
“64% of manufacturing marketers outsource at least one content marketing activity; content creation is the activity they’re most likely to outsource (87%).”
Flexible technical content creation service
This is the most affordable option if you are familiar with content marketing, know what topics to write about, who to target and have the in-house resources to publish and promote your content. Technical content creation as you need it, when you need it. View our DiY pay-as-you-go-prices.
A common question we get asked is “What do we write about?” We’ll do all the planning, producing and promoting for you. You can count on our experience and expertise in marketing to industrial buyers and persuade them to act. All done for you. View our DifM pay-as-you-go-prices.
Premium Content for Buyer Engagement
Let us create white papers, guides and e-books that you need to generate targeted leads on your own or by using our content-centric lead gen service. This is very different from publishing posts and technical articles on your website blog. View our Premium Content pay-as-you-go-prices.
Technical content we create
- Blog posts
- Webpage copy
- Technical articles
- White papers
- Press Releases
- Product descriptions
- Case studies
- Custom content
Reasons to use our technical content creation service
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We will refund the full amount of the content ordered if you are not satisfied even after making the edits. No questions asked.
Technical content creation process (DiY)
We do all the heavy lifting with our technical content creation service, so you don’t have to worry about the nitty-gritty details.
Note: The above process applies to DiY content creation service. We’ll email you to set up the on-boarding call or the initial consulting on a convenient day and time for DifM and Premium Content. We will take care of filling out the content brief based on our conversation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about our technical content creation service
- Order content as you need
- The first draft is delivered to you within 5 business days (Allow more time for longer content pieces)
- You’ll receive an email when the draft is ready and uploaded to your private client portal area
- Make all the edits you want (unlimited edits)
- A revised draft will be uploaded for your next review
- Approve content when you are satisfied
- Content that has no active edits and has not been approved, will be automatically changed to “Approved” status after 30 days
We will refund the full amount of the content ordered if you are not satisfied even after making the edits. No questions asked. No refunds will be issued after you accept a content piece or after 30 days have passed.
- You can use any major credit card.
- All payments are processed through PayPal.
- We do not store any credit card information on our servers.
- All refunds are issued directly to the credit card you used to place the order.
- All writers are based in the US
- Their qualifications and writing experience are fully vetted by us
- Writers have industry knowledge and are carefully matched to your niche and/or industries
- They understand technical concepts and are familiar with industry jargon
- Content is written with clarity and precision that’s best suited for your target audience
- Writers understand the importance of brand alignment and consistency
- Only Google-approved white hat techniques used for on-page SEO
- All content is rigorously checked for plagiarism
The questionnaire is your content brief. This is where you tell our writers what you want, who you are targeting and any other instructions. This is a very important step in creating high-quality content tailored to your needs. The more you use our content creation service, the more familiar we’ll become with your content needs.
- For blog posts, you can download the approved content in Word, Text or PDF format
- With our DifM service, we’ll upload the approved posts to your WordPress or HubSpot CMS and set it to publish on a certain date
- You can request a Word or PDF document for all other forms of content
- You own 100% of the rights to all approved content
- Your content is exclusive to you
- You may choose to publish your content anywhere under your name
- We or our writers cannot and will not use the same content anywhere else or for any other client*
- We or our writers will not sell or resell your content to anyone else
- You do not own the rights to any stock images used in your content. These may be reused for other clients and content
* We will ask for your prior written permission and only after receiving your approval, we may decide to use part of your content as a sample on our website.
Yes we do. We offer a full-service industrial content marketing service on a monthly retainer