Industrial marketing consulting and strategy development
Industrial marketing consulting is based on my 30+ years of knowledge and hands-on experience in marketing to engineers and industrial buyers. It is not a bunch of untried and untested marketing theories.
At the end of this engagement, you’ll receive a documented marketing strategy with a plan of action for implementation. This is a fixed-price consulting engagement without a long-term commitment or annual retainers. It’s what we deliver in this package that justifies your investment.
Take the guesswork out of your industrial marketing strategy before you implement any tactics.
Are you facing these challenges?
- Little to no search engine visibility
- Low volume of site traffic
- Very few leads and/or poor-quality leads generated from the website
- Website is an old informational site and not a robust sales tool
- Your website content is outdated and product-centric, not customer-centric
- You know your target audience but don’t know how to reach the right decisionmakers
- Sales team having difficulty getting in front of new prospects
- Not enough leads turning into qualified sales opportunities
What are the deliverables?
- Kick-off meeting – online/telephone call to define issues and meet your team
- Email checklist for access to your website, Google Analytics and CMS
- Internal discovery of your current marketing program
- Review site analytics, CMS, Marketing Automation and integration with CRM
- Follow-up calls and questionnaires
- Review messaging, competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss your value proposition and key differentiators
- Review target audience, buyer personas and segments
- Identify customer issues and challenges
- Discuss objections and pushbacks faced by your sales team
- Develop quantitative and qualitative lead definitions
- External research to benchmark your competition’s online presence
- Documented industrial marketing strategy recommendations and an action plan
- Review and wrap up call for answering client questions
How much does it cost?
The cost of our industrial marketing assessment and strategy development consulting package is $15,000. This is a one-time fee, there are no long-term contracts or retainers to sign.
Ready to talk?
Let’s have a brief conversation.This is not a high-pressure sales pitch, just a friendly chat to determine your needs and expectations.
* Required fields