Industrial content marketing for generating inbound leads
Win the mindshare of engineers and industrial buyers with industrial content marketing. Set the table for your sales team to score more wins. Build stronger relationships by providing relevant and technically accurate content that engineers trust.
Industrial content marketing creates true differentiation when there’s parity in Value Proposition. Gain a competitive edge by highlighting your technical experience and expertise; something that your competition can’t easily copy.
Generate better quality inbound leads that turn into qualified opportunities and increase sales.
Why industrial content marketing works?
Today’s industrial buyers are in self-serve and self-select mode. They prefer to remain anonymous and invisible for a large portion of their buying journey. They will only engage with Sales when they are ready. This makes it very difficult for your salespeople to get in front of their prospects, be it face time or on the phone.
Use industrial content marketing to reach invisible stakeholders and buyers. Content marketing has become the foundation of digital marketing for manufacturers and engineering companies.
Inbound marketing delivers 54% more leads and saves an average of 13% in overall cost per lead compared to traditional outbound marketing.
(Source: State of Inbound 2018)
What results should you expect?
- Increased awareness about your company, its products and services.
- Improved search engine rankings for keyword phrases used by your target audience.
- Enhanced visibility of in-house expertise to differentiate you from the competition.
- Reduced cost per lead by generating more high-quality leads.
- Qualified and nurtured leads for your sales team to convert into wins.
- Streamlined and sustainable process for customer acquisition and retention.
- Make informed decisions based on analytics with expert opinions.
NOTE: Industrial content marketing is a process that takes time to produce results. It is not a quick fix for slow sales.
How much does it cost?
- Industrial content marketing services are offered on a monthly retainer with an annual agreement. The retainer agreement is subject to quarterly reviews before renewal for the next quarter.
- This is definitely not a one-size-fits-all package. It will be customized to fit your needs and budget.
- Industrial content marketing retainers start at $5,600 per month. The scope of work and deliverables will determine the final cost of your retainer.
Ready to talk?
Let’s have a brief conversation.This is not a high-pressure sales pitch, just a friendly chat to determine your needs, expectations and a preliminary budget.
* Required fields