Industrial website design for lead generation
An industrial website is probably the most public-facing digital asset you own. It is the hub of your online presence. Is your current site creating the right first impression? Does it fit your sales process or is it merely a point of reference after a call or a meeting?
Many industrial website designs or redesigns fail because they are nothing more than a cosmetic facelift. It is difficult to create an effective website without the deep knowledge of what engineers and industrial buyers want from their vendors’ sites. Hands-on experience in designing industrial websites is critical to your success.
Don’t settle for another “pretty” website. Invest in a digital asset that will continue to pay dividends long after you’ve paid for it.
- Consult (phone/email/online meetings) to determine site objectives and business goals
- Develop a strategic plan for the site redesign
- Develop a site design plan that is aligned with your sales process
- Review existing Google Analytics and/or analytics from Marketing Automation
- Provide a checklist for gathering existing content
- Develop a new custom design that is consistent with your branding
- Follow current best practices of responsive web design (RWD)
- Create a functional mock-up hosted on our server for your review and feedback
- Research and develop a keywords roadmap
- Edit/optimize existing content as required
- Create new content as required (May increase your cost)
- Implement optimized meta tags
- Use Google-approved “white hat” techniques for on-page SEO
- Build pages and populate with content
- Create up to three landing pages with forms
- Create up to three calls to action buttons/graphics
- Include an integrated blog within the site
- Install a Content Management System (CMS)
- Provide all backend scripting and programming
- Include a Site Search feature
- Install Google Analytics code
- Test across all modern browsers and platforms (Mac OS and WIN)
- Upload to your server and take your site live
- Fix any broken links, missing pages and 301 redirects
Robust industrial websites designed to drive sales (up to 50 pages) start at $15,000
Larger and more complex sites (50+ pages, e-commerce, part number finder etc.) start at $26,000
These prices will scale up depending on features, complexities and how much content we have to create from scratch. Additional charges apply for integration with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation (We have hands-on experience with Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot).
A website redesign usually takes about 4 months to complete from the startup date. Readiness of your content can have a big impact on the total time needed to launch. The startup date depends on our workload.
Download our free Step-by-Step Guide to Industrial Website Redesign
This free guide describes a systematic approach to turning your industrial website into a lead-generating machine and creating sales opportunities. It will walk you through each step involved in creating a road map for a successful industrial website.
Ready to talk?
Let’s have a brief conversation.This is not a high-pressure sales pitch, just a friendly chat to determine your needs and expectations.
* Required fields