As we wind down 2011, this is a good time to review all the industrial marketing posts that I have published here and been viewed by you, my readers, during the year. Not all the posts were written in 2011, one was way back from 2008.
If there is one important takeaway from this exercise, it is that blog posts live forever and continue to attract traffic long after they have been posted. That’s the power of inbound marketing with content.
I looked at my Google Analytics for the entire year and have selected the top ten blog posts using a combination of Pageviews, Engagement and Social Sharing data to determine the ranking.
Unlike David Letterman’s Top Ten list; my industrial marketing blog posts are listed in decreasing order of popularity.
And now for the drum roll please…
- Innovative Uses of QR Codes by the AEC Industry
- Thought Leadership: Marketing Engineering Services with Technical Articles
- B2B Lead Generation without Lead Nurturing is Doomed to Fail
- Deconstructing the Four Stages of the Industrial Buy Cycle
- 3 Business Blogs with Proven ROI from Industrial Companies
- Manufacturer’s Marketing Video Becomes a YouTube Sensation
- Small Manufacturers Use Social Media Effectively
- How Relevant Marketing Content Helps B2B Branding
- 7 Key Components of a Successful Lead Generation System
- Relevant Content Converts More Industrial Site Visitors into Sales Leads and Customers
There you have it, my top 10 list of industrial marketing blog posts for 2011. Thank you for being a loyal reader. I look forward to your future visits and comments.
Happy Holidays to all or if you prefer the more traditional greeting, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.